Indian Association for Women’s Studies, North Eastern Region is calling for papers for a three days Regional E-Conference on 25th, 26th, 27th August, 2020 on the following Sub-Themes:
1. Women’s Protection and Safety
2. Women, Work and Livelihood
3. Women and Health
4. Concerns of Marginalized Groups
5. Gender and Education
6. Citizenship and Migration
7. Women and Media
8. Climate Change and Development
IMPORTANT DATES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
▪ Submission of Abstracts: 10.08.2020
▪ Information on Selection of Abstract: 13.08.2020
▪ Submission of Full Papers: 21.08.2020
➢ Abstract submission must be sent on the email assigned for the selected sub-theme by the paper presenter.
➢ Though candidates may send multiple abstracts, but only one paper will be allowed for presentation. Therefore, please be judicious and select your sub-theme carefully.
➢ Those who fail to send their full papers, will not be allowed to present their paper.
➢ Once the abstract is selected, guidelines for submission of full papers will be informed.
There is no registration fee for the E-conference. But Indian Association for Women’s Studies encourages that those who are not members of the association, take membership.
For membership, please visit: http://www.iaws.org
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Please ensure the following before abstract submission-
– The word limit for abstract should be about 500 words.
– Sub-theme name
– Title for the Abstract
– Author/s Name/s
– Institutional Affiliation
– Email Id
– Telephone number
– Full address for Correspondence