Position: FINANCE LEAD
Location: Guwahati, Assam with frequent visits to Meghalaya and Nagaland
Remuneration: Based on experience
Appointment: Confirmation on completion of 6 months of probation on satisfactory performance.
- Drive the organisations financial planning and management, includes preparation of budgets and reports.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of NEN’s legal set up and follow up of compliances with the Indian legal and regulatory framework.
- Will represent NEN both internally and externally on financial management
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation’s operation
- Be accountable for timely accomplishment of responsibilities with respect to the organisational requirements and work plan
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisations liabilities and investments
- Provide regular updates and progress reports of various projects to the senior management
- Supervision of the Accounts team across NEN offices and units
Qualifications & Experience
- Full time MBA in financial management (Regular) or M.Com in Finance and Accounting (Regular)
- At least 5- 8 years of similar working experience
- Experience in Financial and Management Reporting
- Experience in dealing with Auditors
- Proficient in Tally ERP 9
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The deadline for sending in your application is 31st March 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Personal Interview round.