WE ARE HIRING!
No. of Position/s: One (1)
Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
- Management of procurement;
- Management and control of assets;
- Travel management and logistics for events;
- State-level human resource management;
- Maintain records of Governing Board members and staff;
- Handle petty cash, reconcile and update cash book in office, visit different banks, ensure payment to vendors;
- Write narration of expenditures in NEN voucher books for all/select projects;
- Regularly review and renew Insurance/Rental/Annual Maintenance Contract;
- Take minutes at administrative team meetings;
- Exhibit/sell handloom products in office and melas;
- Day-to-day office administration work towards overall wellbeing of the office, NEN annexe, Office Library and its members
- Maintain a disciplined and professional office environment;
- Travel to NEN field units as and when required;
- Participate in NEN programmes such as campaigns, workshops, trainings, meetings, melas and exhibitions, etc.;
- Assist Programmes team/s whenever required;
- Assign, mentor and supervise day-to-day tasks of Support Staff and Programme Support Assistant;
Travel: Must be willing to travel to District work areas and other State Offices.
Essential qualifications and experience: Graduate in any stream preferably BBA with minimum 2 years of experience in administrative management, preferably in NGOs.
Language Proficiency: Good written and communication skills in English and Khasi.
Duration of Project: 1 year
Commencement of Appointment: February/March, 2024
Minimum Employment Period: 1 year
Compensation and Employment:
NEN is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We ensure that candidates irrespective of backgrounds are fairly considered during the recruitment process. We are committed to providing an adequate compensation package that is negotiable as per present NE regional market. Expected salary may be negotiable upto Rs. 22000/- per month based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit an up-to-date CV including two references, last drawn salary slip and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly ensure that the subject line of your email states “Application to the position of Administrator” intimated and called for a skill test and interview. Women of all identities are encouraged to apply.
Last date to Apply: 4th February (Sunday), 2024
Job satisfaction is valued the most at a workplace and this fact remains the same for those who work with North East Network. The organisation values experience and talent regardless of background.
If you wish to contribute towards the lives of women and girls in Northeast India and enrich yourself in the process, we will be happy to hear from you.