Name of Position: Administrator
1.Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience (past experience in NGO sector is an added advantage)
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, MS Powerpoint
Assamese and English language proficiency (spoken and written) is compulsory. Any other language skills will be an added advantage.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Management & regulation of organisational assets. Ensuringthat all assets/equipments/tools are recorded and accounted for in the asset register, etc. including insurance cover.
- Management of Procurement review and procurement including completion of checklists, purchase requisitions, quotations, justifications memos and other documentation to ensure that organizations procurement policy is adhered to, etc.
- Travel Management and logistics for events such as overseeing and coordinate travel authorisation submissions, travel bookings for staff, liaise with vendors.
- Facilitate efficient coordination of conferences, workshops, meetings, travel and all other logistical requirements.
- Day to day office administration work towards overall smooth functioning of the office and staff.
- Ensure that rental agreements are properly maintained and amended where necessary
- Develop Administrative systems and actively participate in compliance development as required.
- Be responsible for safe keeping of all important original official documents of the organization.
- Process leave applications and personal data files of each member;
- Facilitate appointment and induction of new staff; Train, mentor and supervise support staff, Provide technical assistance to other office staff and units on compliance issues
- Handle petty cash and cash book in office.
- Participate in bank transactions, voucher writing, salary payments, courier dispatch, etc.
- Assist Accountant in salary payment of employees.
- Travel to other NEN Field units as and when required.
- No. of Posts: One (1)
- Posting/ Location: Guwahati, Assam
- Remuneration: Will be based on work experience.
8. Shortlisted candidates for the post shall have to appear for interview cum Computer/Skill test for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
9. Eligible candidates with relevant experience and appropriate professional qualifications may apply by sending their detailed resume along with recent passport size photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th January, 2021.
10. Candidates will have to mention the name of the Post applied for on the Subject line of the email containing the CV and name of referee. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.